SeaAir Europe Training
Helicopter Pilot & Passenger Training Suit
SeaAir Europe Training is an extremely durable and ergonomic pilot/passenger training suit.
The suit is equipped with a long diagonal PU-zip for easy access.
Shell fabric is of highly tear and wear resistant PU-coated Nylon Oxford. Same fabric used in training suits in Norway since 2010 with an excellent record.
The suit is specially designed for use in training to withstand chlorinated water and repeated use throughout the training week. The suit replicates the concept of the sharp pilot and helicopter passenger transportation suits currently in use in UK and Holland.
The innovative Quick Neck & Cuff Solution is a unique optional feature of the SeaAir Europe Training Suit. Cuffs and neck seal may be supplied in either latex or smooth-skin neoprene. The modular Quick Solution allows for easy replacement of both neck seal and cuffs and reduces repair and service costs of your suit.
For safe expulsion of excess air in the suit, automatic profile dump valves are mounted on each shoulder. The dump valves are low profile to avoid snagging.
Loose neoprene hood in thigh pocket.
To be worn with compatible lifejacket (SeaLion Europe Passenger Lifejacket / SeaLion Europe Pilot Lifejacket).
- Constructed for flexibility in use and in daily maintenance
- Outer shell in PU-coated Nylon Oxford – extremely durable
- Unique modular Quick Cuff & Neck Solution - Easily exchangeable cuffs and neck seal reduces service costs
- Option for choice of permanently attached neck seal and sleeve cuffs
- Hood in thigh pocket
- Gloves attached in sleeve pockets
- Socks for flexibility with regard to choice of sizes
- Durable waterproof zip in PU (TIZIP Master Seal)
- Low-profile automatic exhaust-valves on shoulders
- Choice between latex or neoprene in cuffs and neck seal
- Suit materials proven to last for years when used in chlorinated water
- 350 Yellow
- 290 Dark Orange
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.